Experience: Final Year Student or Bachelors in Marketing
The candidate should be a graduate or in the final year of graduation. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills. They should be open to work for 3 Months. Below are the job responsibilities.
- Prospecting potential customers: by phone, by email, physically…
- Selling products or services to those clients.
- Managing a client’s portfolio.
- Managing sales process.
- Identifying new development channels.
- Follow-up of sales.
- Promoting the company and its product/service.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit